1:1 MEETINGS VIA VIDEO CALLS | ADVICE & FAQ
BEFORE THE EVENT - TECHNICAL PREPARATIONS
- Use a desktop computer or laptop where both Webcam and Microphone is installed
* Check your audio quality, using headphones is highly advised
* Use a good webcam to improve the image quality
- Video call meetings can NOT be managed via the b2match Mobile App
- Check your time-zone
Log-in and select "Edit my profile" to check your current time zone selection. If this is not the time zone you are located during the meetings please change accordingly.
- Use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera browser preferably
- Internet Edge Browser only works for Version IDs 80+ (Chromium edition)
- To make sure that everything is set correctly, please go to your "Meetings" and click on the green camera button "Meeting starts in ..." - this will open the video call feature of your browser. You should be able to see yourself!
DURING THE ONLINE EVENT
- Access the web platform and be online at least 5-10 minutes before your meetings start.
- RESPECT the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings.
- Close your Video Call meeting timely.
Please leave the call in time as you or your meeting partner can have a subsequent meeting right after. A watch is indicating the remaining meeting time.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.
Inviting Guests to 1:1 Virtual Meeting
A guest can be invited to a bilateral meeting through the link available when accessing the virtual meeting.
- Start your virtual meeting by clicking on Meet in your Meetings tab
- Click on Invite guests to generate the invitation link
- Send the invitation link through email or chat. Once the guest copy pastes it into their browser, they will access the meeting.
Inviting guests before the meetings starts
If you would like to send the link prior to the meeting start, follow the steps below.
- start the meeting
- click on Invite guest and copy the invitation link
- close the meeting
- send your invitation link to your guests
- at the agreed time join the meeting again.
The link you shared is unique and it is generated once the meeting is scheduled. You can use it again to invite additional guests.
Registration, agenda, system recommendations
- the guest doesn't necessarily have to be registered for the event in order to be invited and to access the meeting
- the meeting is not integrated to the guests' agenda, if the guest is registered for the event
- up to 5 guests can be invited to the 1:1 meetings, without affecting the video and audio quality
- installing the latest browser version is recommended
- using devices with a webcam is recommended, but not necessary, the meeting can take place in audio mode only.