On October 13 and 14, 2021, Biocat and Barcelona Health Hub are holding The Investment Readiness Series (Medtech Edition) with the aim of increasing the deal flow or the number of projects ready for investment in the BioRegion.
• Are you a researcher with an early-stage health project in the valorization phase that is established in the BioRegion of Catalonia and will be ready to be transferred or invested in within a year? Do you want to meet important investors and partners willing to assess and [maybe] invest in your project?
• Are you an investor, business angel, corporate or VC seeking an innovative project to join? Do you want to identify some top-notch Medtech and digital health research projects [almost] ready for investment in Catalonia?
If the answer is “yes”, it is time to attend The Investment Readiness Series!
Through 30-minute speed dating meetings, The Investment Readiness Series brings together researchers and TTOs with venture capitalists, corporates and business builders who can create new business synergies to boost successful projects/companies in MedTech and Digital Health.
General Calendar 2021
- Registration from July 13 to October 8
- Set up meetings from September 20 to October 10
- The Investment Readiness Series event is on Wednesday, October 13 (in person) and Thursday, October 14 (online) (Check the agenda)